Mailing List Archive

Xen API and XML-RPC
I'm developing a Xen interface in PHP with xmlrpc support.
I'm trying to login with the class 'session' like in the pdf api on
Xen wiki, but this is the result of debugging:

POST / HTTP/1.0

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<methodCall>
<methodName>session.login_with_password</methodName>
<params>
<param>
</param>
<param>