*Join us!*
*Date: 4th-6th June 2024*
*Location: Lisbon, Portugal *
*Website: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/xen-project-summit/
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/xen-project-summit/> *

The CFP is now open, with more details about the event to follow.
Please save the date and submit any ideas for talks ahead of time.

If you would like to sponsor this event, please contact me or
xenevents@linuxfoundation.org for further information. The community
heavily relies on your support to help make these events successful.

See you all there!

Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Community Manager