Mailing List Archive

XenSummit Agenda published (includes June event round-up)
A quick round-up of Xen events in June. We hope to meet you in person!
Regards
Lars

XenSummit, August 27-28: Agenda is published

I have just published the XenSummit event agenda. We will have 30 talks
in two tracks this year. And the line-up this year looks fantastic!
Check it out. Do note that there is also an invite-only Xen Developer
Meeting on Sunday the 26th is invite-only. Xen Developers can request an
invite <http://xen.org/polls/xen_dev_2012_requestinvite.html>.

<http://xen.org/xensummit/xs12na_talks/agenda.html>
<https://www.regonline.com/xensummit_na_2012>

More information on XenSummit...
<http://xen.org/xensummit/xs12na_talks/xensummit.html>

DebConf 2012, July 8-14

*DebConf 2012 <http://debconf12.debconf.org/>, July 8-14, Managua,
Nicaragua:* Members of the Xen community will be at DebConf this year.
Ian Campbell, Ian Jackson and Thomas Goirand will talk about Xen and
Debian: Past, Present & Future
<http://penta.debconf.org/dc12_schedule/track/Debian%20for%20the%20cloud/859.en.html>,
Incompatibility and pain -- a perspective from Xen upstream
<http://penta.debconf.org/dc12_schedule/track/Debian%20for%20the%20cloud/920.en.html>
and Cloud Computing on Debian
<http://penta.debconf.org/dc12_schedule/track/Debian%20for%20the%20cloud/867.en.html>.

Virtual Build a Cloud Day, July 10

*Virtual Build a Cloud Day
<http://cloudstack.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/84-virtual-build-a-cloud-day-july-10th.html>,
July 10*: Mike McClurg, the XCP project lead will introduce the Xen
Cloud Platform. You will also get lots more information about buildinbg
open source clouds.

OSCON 2012, July 16-20

*OSCON 2012 <http://www.oscon.com/oscon2012>, July 16-20, Portland, OR*:
The Xen and XCP teams will be at OSCON in Portland. Come to our Xen and
XCP tutorial
<http://www.oscon.com/oscon2012/public/schedule/detail/26400> on July
17th with presentations from George Dunlap, Josh West, Patrick F. Wilbur
and Steven Maresca or pop by the Xen.org booth.

CloudOpen 2012, August 29-31

*CloudOpen 2012 <https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen>,
August 29-31, San Diego, Ca*. Xen related talks are Virtualization in
the Cloud: featuring Xen
<http://cloudopen2012.sched.org/event/f7a3d7b58a982fac31d45707e0ca23f9?iframe=no&w=900&sidebar=yes&bg=no>,
Building FOSS Clouds (Part I)
<http://cloudopen2012.sched.org/event/c28982d2a4f52cbfbb4000ce030a1771?iframe=no&w=900&sidebar=yes&bg=no>,