Mailing List Archive

[Vote] Minor additions and clarification to Xen Project Governance
Hi,

dear was no controversial feedback on the proposal to change
http://xen.org/projects/governance.html

The proposal can be viewed at: http://xen.org/projects/governance_v1_2.html

Community Manager, Maintainers, Committers and Project leads of mature
projects can vote according to http://xen.org/projects/governance.html).

Voting works as follows:
+1: for proposal
0: abstain
-1: against proposal - must contain an alternative suggestion to the
proposal or an explanation to be valid

The vote is open until May 18th (for 1 week).

Regards
Lars