Mailing List Archive

Re: [events] Wiki Workshop 2024 - Call for Proposals and Office Hours for Wiki Workshop Hall
Hello everyone,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for contributions for Wiki
Workshop Hall is April 29, 2024. You can submit your proposals in the
following link-
https://openreview.net/group?id=wikimedia.org/Wiki_Workshop/2024/Hall.

Additionally, we will be holding office hours to answer any questions about
this new track and the submission process. We invite you to schedule some
time on Tuesday, April 16 or Thursday, April 25 in the following link-
https://calendar.app.google/igcEC3fqTAF8MRDE7. You can also email us at
wikiworkshop@googlegroups.com with any questions about the Hall or the
Workshop in general.

The Wiki Workshop Hall chairs,