Mailing List Archive

Sign up for the language community meeting on February 21st, 12:00 pm UTC!
Hello all,

The next language community meeting is coming up in a few weeks - *February
21st, 12:00 pm UTC*.

If you're interested, you can sign up on this wiki page: <
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#21_February_2024
>.

This meeting is for individuals involved in creating content or managing
technical aspects across different language communities. This will be a
participant-driven meeting, where we collectively discuss specific
technical issues related to language wikis and work together to find
possible solutions. This could involve anything from fixing a broken
template on the Kurdish wiki to brainstorming ideas for growing content on
the Tulu Wiktionary, currently in the Wikimedia Incubator, or celebrating
the creation of Fon Wikipedia, to using MinT for content translation.

Feel free to add any *technical updates* related to your project or ideas
for *problem-solving* discussion that you would like to share during the
meeting to the notes document here: <
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/language-community-meeting-february-2024>.

If you need interpretation support from English to another language, please
let us know by sending an email to ssethi@wikimedia.org.

Looking forward to your participation!

Cheers,
Jon, Mary & Srishti

*Srishti Sethi*
Senior Developer Advocate
Re: Sign up for the language community meeting on February 21st, 12:00 pm UTC! [ In reply to ]
Hi all! This is a reminder that the language community meeting is next
Wednesday, February 21st, from 12:00 to 13:00 (UTC).

Feel free to add any technical updates or challenges related to your
project that you would like to share during the meeting to the agenda
document.

Learn more details: <

Re: Sign up for the language community meeting on February 21st, 12:00 pm UTC! [ In reply to ]
Hi all! This is a reminder that the language community meeting will be
taking place in approximately 15 hours from now: Wednesday, February 21st,
from 12:00 to 13:00 (UTC).

Feel free to review the event agenda and find out how to join by visiting: <

Re: Sign up for the language community meeting on February 21st, 12:00 pm UTC! [ In reply to ]
I think meeting date on meta page should be 22 Feb instead of 21 Feb which was yesterday

Regards
Anoop
--
Sent from http://mail.com"]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.On 22/02/24, 8:59?am Srishti Sethi <ssethi@wikimedia.org> wrote:
Hi all! This is a reminder that the language community meeting will be taking place in approximately 15 hours from now: Wednesday, February 21st, from 12:00 to 13:00 (UTC).
Feel free to review the event agenda and find out how to join by visiting: <https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#21_February_2024"]https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#21_February_2024>
Looking forward to your participation!
Srishti Sethi
Senior Developer Advocate
https://wikimediafoundation.org/"]Wikimedia Foundation

Learn more details: <https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#21_February_2024"]https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#21_February_2024>

If you're interested, you can sign up on this wiki page: <https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#21_February_2024"]https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#21_February_2024>.

Feel free to add any technical updates related to your project or ideas for problem-solving discussion that you would like to share during the meeting to the notes document here: <https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/language-community-meeting-february-2024"]https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/language-community-meeting-february-2024>.

Re: Sign up for the language community meeting on February 21st, 12:00 pm UTC! [ In reply to ]
Thanks a lot to those who attended the meeting! The recording is now
available for viewing: <