Mailing List Archive

Contributing to Wikimedia
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Aryann Dwivedi, currently enrolled as an engineering student at NIT Nagpur. This marks my initial venture into the realm of open source contribution. Proficient in languages such as javascript, typescript, node,php, I have successfully executed several projects. Now, I am eager to channel my skills and contribute to your community.

In pursuit of this goal, I want to seek guidance and mentorship from an experienced individual who possesses expertise in the mentioned domains. I am enthusiastic about taking on a small issue or feature to work on under your mentorship.

Thank you for considering my request.