Mailing List Archive

Wikimedia developer satisfaction survey, December 2023
Hello!

Please take the December 2023 Developer Satisfaction Survey!

Link: <https://wikimediafoundation.limesurvey.net/484133>
https://wikimediafoundation.limesurvey.net/796964

The survey is open until Fri, 5 January 2024—four weeks from today.

____

This survey is for members of the Wikimedia developer community and covers
the following topics:

-

Wikimedia Cloud Services
-

Development and testing environments
-

Phabricator
-

Code review
-

Continuous Integration
-

Deployment
-

Code quality
-

Technical documentation
-

Developer research needs

Please take the survey if you play a role in developing software for the
Wikimedia ecosystem and would like to share your opinions on any of the
topics listed above.

We’re soliciting your feedback to:

- Measure developer satisfaction, and
- determine where to invest resources in the future

We will anonymize, explore, and report the data we gather on mediawiki.org.
View previous years' survey results:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_Satisfaction_Survey

Privacy statement: This survey will be conducted via a third-party service,
which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy
and data-handling, see the privacy statement.
<https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal:December_2023_Developer_Satisfaction_Survey>

Thank you!

Tyler Cipriani (he/him)
Engineering Manager, Release Engineering
Wikimedia Foundation
Re: Wikimedia developer satisfaction survey, December 2023 [ In reply to ]
Today is the *last day* to fill out the *Wikimedia developer satisfaction
survey, December 2023*

Link: <https://wikimediafoundation.limesurvey.net/484133>
https://wikimediafoundation.limesurvey.net/796964

As of yesterday we had 185 responses, still time for more!

Thank you to those who've submitted surveys so far.

Everyone else: you've got one more day!

Thanks all!

– Tyler