Mailing List Archive

Announcing the Wikimania Hackathon 2023 in Singapore!
Hey everyone,

The Wikimania Hackathon 2023
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Hackathon> is coming to Singapore
! This is our first in-person Wikimania Hackathon since 2019. It will take
place August 15–19 at the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre.

Whether you're a newcomer or an experienced technical contributor, there's
a place for you. We have a Newcomer Track with introductory sessions and
workshops, and an Unconference Track with breakout rooms for sessions
identified during the event. A main hacking space will also be available
throughout the event for collaborative work.

Check out our Diff post
<https://diff.wikimedia.org/2023/07/24/save-the-date-the-wikimania-hackathon-is-coming-to-singapore/>
for more details about the event, including how to prepare and participate.

Important! If you're registered for Wikimania
<https://wikimania.eventyay.com/> but *didn't opt in for Hackathon updates*,
you may miss out on specific Hackathon emails. To receive these, email
sstefanova@wikimedia.org, and we'll add you to the Hackathon mailing list.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the Wikimania help desk page
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023_talk:Help_desk>.
See you in Singapore, or online!

On behalf of the Wikimania Hackathon organizing team

*Tar Lócesilion / Szymon Grabarczuk*
Wikimania 2024 Core Organizing Team
Wikimania 2023 Technology Committee