Mailing List Archive

Extension! Re: Wikimedia developer satisfaction survey 2023 ?????????????
*Good news—?you've got another week!?*
We're extending the deadline to submit your answers to this year's
Developer Satisfaction Survey *until Fri, 24 Feb 2023!*

As of yesterday we have:

- 130 complete responses
- Roughly a 70%/30% staff/volunteer split

We're hoping for 150 responses this year and we're soooo close.

Thank you to those who've submitted surveys so far.

Everyone else: you've got another week!

Thanks!
– Tyler