Mailing List Archive

Re: Regarding gsoc
Warm Regards
I am a 2nd year CSE student at Chandigarh University India and for gsoc
2023 i am interested in Wikimedia as an target organization and would like
to have some guidance from the mentors and would like to contribute in
organization and learn how I can contribute in the organisation and what
are rules and regulations.
Till now i have been working with HTML5 CSS3, javascript react.js, python,
c ,c++ and worked in the fields like machine learning and frontend
development and would like to know some related open source works under the
organisation

I will be waiting for the kind response from you
Thank you very much
Yours truly
Rudra Pratap Singh