"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,
are placed irrevocably in the public domain, and may be used or modified
for any purpose, without permission, attribution, or notification."--LDC
Re: Bug fixes, feature freeze [ In reply to ]
Lee-
> I was planning to use this weekend to update the wikis to the latest
> software,

Does this include those which are still running on UseMod?

Regards,

Erik
Re: Bug fixes, feature freeze [ In reply to ]
> (Erik Moeller <erik_moeller@gmx.de>):
> Lee-
> > I was planning to use this weekend to update the wikis to the latest
> > software,
>
> Does this include those which are still running on UseMod?

No, those are all Brion's job :-)

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
Re: Bug fixes, feature freeze [ In reply to ]
Je Ä´aÅ­do 22 Majo 2003 22:36, Erik Moeller skribis:
> > I was planning to use this weekend to update the wikis to the
> > latest software,
>
> Does this include those which are still running on UseMod?

Not unless Lee is planning to finish the new conversion script for me
tomorrow... ;)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Bug fixes, feature freeze [ In reply to ]
Brion Vibber wrote:
> Je Ä´aÅ­do 22 Majo 2003 22:36, Erik Moeller skribis:
>
>>>I was planning to use this weekend to update the wikis to the
>>>latest software,

What about some "pending" updates? I hope Brion or Lee will take a look
at my changes. Possibly there is the need of some changes.

I think you meen 'no CVS changes' with feature freeze?

--
Smurf
--- Anthill Inside! ---
Re: Bug fixes, feature freeze [ In reply to ]
> (Thomas Corell <tcorell@igd.fhg.de>):
>
> I think you meen 'no CVS changes' with feature freeze?

Not exactly, just "no new features". Bug fixes should go in,
let's just get all the software running cleanly before we go
adding more things to it.