Smurf
--
------------------------- Anthill inside! ---------------------------
Re: Patch for LanguageDe.php (phase3 codebase) [ In reply to ]
> (Brion Vibber <brion@pobox.com>):
> On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 11:35, Thomas Corell wrote:
> > this patch corrects a type in LanguageDe.php.
>
> Thanks! Patched in new (phase3) tree and installed on wiki.
>
> > The typo exists in the phpwiki tree as well.
>
> Hmm, is there any way we can mark that tree as deprecated?
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

I suppose deleting all the files in it other than a README
might be a good hint. :-)

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,
Re: Patch for LanguageDe.php (phase3 codebase) [ In reply to ]

Re: Patch for LanguageDe.php (phase3 codebase) [ In reply to ]
Lee Daniel Crocker wrote:
>>(Brion Vibber <brion@pobox.com>):
>>On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 11:35, Thomas Corell wrote:
>>>this patch corrects a type in LanguageDe.php.
>>Thanks! Patched in new (phase3) tree and installed on wiki.
>>>The typo exists in the phpwiki tree as well.
>>Hmm, is there any way we can mark that tree as deprecated?
>>-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
> I suppose deleting all the files in it other than a README
> might be a good hint. :-)

No need, IMHO, to do this. I only mentioned this bug to Magnus some weeks
ago, but I think he was too busy to apply it. I only mentioned it, because
I did not know if any wiki still uses the old version.

Next paches will be phase3, without mentioning it ;)

Smurf
--