Mailing List Archive

Argh... tooooooo slow !
Bonjour,
Wikipedia performance are worse and worse... :o(
(I suppose that mean we are growing)
It's now lagging too much on the french Wikipedia !
It can be not a problem, but I recently lost a 30 lines articles due of a
server time-out.
I got a error message and it was impossible to comeback to my page to
retrieve my text.
I want an option to have a article insertion process in a popup windows (for
exemple selectable on the preference page).
Like this, if the server is dead or lagging a much I will got an error on
the popup windows and I keep my text on the other windows (I can save it to
a next attempt).
Please consider the problem.

Aoineko