Mailing List Archive

$mlink
While reinstaling Wikipedia on my system
I've encountered a small problem with the scope of $mlink variable
(causing error messages across recentchanges page)
I guess that it is obsolete since it was used to hide minor changes
on Recentchanges and Recentchangeslinked pages.

I suggest commenting out (if not removing) line 155 from SpecialRecentchanges.php
$note = str_replace( "$3", $mlink, $note );
The value of $mlink was set by another functions and passed "illegaly"
$3 corresponded here to the third argument of extinct version of 'rclinks' text.

Seems that this solution works for me for the time being.

Alternative: passing $mlink as an argument of rcDayLimitLinks function
(tested with success as well, should I send a patch for that solution?)

Youandme