Mailing List Archive

Fixed contri/email links; added edit comment to contri list
I have fixed the contri/email links to not incorrectly show up on user
subpages or pages of non-existent users. Now a check is done if the user
exists or if it's an anonymous user page before the links are added.

To make this a bit faster (string comparison against user_name) I have
added an index to the user table, which should already be fairly large
on the en.wiki. The "patch" for that one is in maintenance as usual. I
suggest running it on en at least.

I'd like to show the links also on subpages, but to do this properly, we
should make sure that there are no user names with slahes in them. Right
now slashes in usernames are allowed. Do we have any slash-users?

I have also added the edit comment to the user contribution list, so you
can see what a specific edit was about, provided the user has specified
a reason.

As always, changes in CVS, not live yet.

Regards,

Erik

--
FOKUS - Fraunhofer Insitute for Open Communication Systems
Project BerliOS - http://www.berlios.de