Mailing List Archive

Fixes, subpage "slash trick"
I've put in some more fixes of the user_talk code (it inserted duplicate
rows, which I didn't notice before because of the PRIMARY key; also, it
now does the promised regex match to see if the User talk: page is
really an anonymous IP).

I've also implemented something I call the slash trick, analogous to the
pipe trick: If you put a / at the *end* of a subpage link like this:

[[/foo/]]

the / at the *beginning* (and of course the one at the end) is not
shown. This makes it slightly prettier to do stuff like Table of
Contents, while not hiding the subpage indicator by default.

Why not [[/foo|]] ? The pipe is already overloaded with many functions,
so we would have ambiguity in cases like [[/foo (bar)|]]. Besides, it
looks prettier ^_^

Regards,

Erik
--
FOKUS - Fraunhofer Insitute for Open Communication Systems
Project BerliOS - http://www.berlios.de