Mailing List Archive

WinCVS. Help!
Has anyone managed to use WinCVS on Windows to work on the codebase?

I have successfully logged in and downloaded the code with it, but I am
having problems committing changes.

I'm trying to follow instructions on this page:
http://www.wincvs.org/ssh.html

but the ssh I downloaded from the ftp server that page gives does not
have the same commands or support the same options.

Furthermore, I'm baffled by CVS. I already use it for another project,
but I don't understand how WinCVS perceives passwords. The interface
seems to present passwords & authenticaiton methods as global settings
when they must clearly be project-specific.

I have so far managed to break my existing settings so I can't work on
Unreal Wiki's script & I'm no closer to working on Wikipedia.