they have that library ?

anthere

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Re: Looking for a mac extension [ In reply to ]
On dim, 2003-01-12 at 02:21, Anthere wrote:
> I am looking for the extension CarbonLib 1.5 (Mac)
> which would (maybe, I hope) allow me to use Opera 6. I
> currently have a 1.3.1, which doesnot allow me to make
> it function. I can't find it. Could mac users check if
> they have that library ?

You can download CarbonLib 1.6 here:

(Which was harder than I would have thought to find!)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Not a mac user, I just salivate over Apple's newest offerings,
then feel my wallet and stick with my outdated Athlon...
Re: Looking for a mac extension [ In reply to ]
--- Brion Vibber <brion@pobox.com> wrote:
> On dim, 2003-01-12 at 02:21, Anthere wrote:
> > I am looking for the extension CarbonLib 1.5 (Mac)
> > which would (maybe, I hope) allow me to use Opera
> 6. I
> > currently have a 1.3.1, which doesnot allow me to
> make
> > it function. I can't find it. Could mac users
> check if
> > they have that library ?
>
> You can download CarbonLib 1.6 here:

> (Which was harder than I would have thought to
> find!)

Thanks Brion (and Tarquin and anom-Tim)!

You probably had the same weird idea than I did : go
to the apple site and try to use their search feature.
Beurk ! Look like Google is a better way to find
things...
After some minor (but quite persistant) -39 error
(which is very instructional for a laywoman indeed), I
have my folder. Still not working, but I am
optimistic...am I going to "see" these polish names
properly after all ????

> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
> Not a mac user, I just salivate over Apple's
> newest offerings,
> then feel my wallet and stick with my outdated
> Athlon...

Quite true. Je rève d'un G4 portable. Avec toutes les
petites options idéales, ça arrive à environ 5000
euros (euros which we write full letters because it's
often not supported by browsers)