Mailing List Archive

Footer text changed
As per Talk:Main Page, I have modified the standard page footer to be
somewhat more eloquent and accurate. A sample footer now looks like
this:

This page has been accessed 478909 times. It was last modified
10:00 Oct 31, 2002. All text is available under the terms of the
GNU Free Documentation License.

I have also defined a standard (small) footer fontsize in the default
stylesheet.

Note that besides the "This page redundancy", I have also changed the
GNU FDL wording to apply to text only. Since some of our images are
"fair use", not all images may be freely modified/copied; this is
discussed on Wikipedia:Copyrights.

Changes in CVS.

Regards,

Erik
--
FOKUS - Fraunhofer Insitute for Open Communication Systems
Project BerliOS - http://www.berlios.de