Mailing List Archive

Sending email directly to /dev/null
I receive a lot of spam from the same email adress to the lists i am
administrator of. Always from the same adresses to the same lists;
Intlwiki-l and wikitech-l, never to wikiNL-l. I always report it to
spamcop but i keeps coming. It gives a lot of work. And i have recieved
a complaint about the "spam" I (the list) send. Every spam gives a
autoreply.

And the auto replay to the sender to inform the spammer that his message
is hold for approval gives a lot a bounce and then i receive a message
to inform my that the email adress of the spammer is invalid.
(=again;"As list administrator, your authorization is requested")

Is there a way to delete directly those adresses?
libinfo@unm.edu
daynab@ncat.org
biofeedback@biomimicry.net

and send no autoreply or whatever?