From: "Bethany" <bethany2o@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:09:05 -0600
To: <jwales@bomis.com>
Subject: Help with log in - BF

Jimmy,

This is the fourth email for help. I wish you would reply.

lost my password, if I ever had one to begin with. When I click "mail my password" it shows no email address listed for my handle. This shows there were no email addies associated with users before the Wiki changes. Please email a temporary password. I am a registered wikipedian and have a user page and several articles. I want the same handle, otherwise I would just make a new account.

One other thing, in case you are wondering. We have exchanged emails before and also Larry Sanger. I really don't want to create a new account since I already have one.

Thanks,

Bethany or BF
----- End forwarded message -----
Re: [bethany2o@hotmail.com: Help with log in - BF] [ In reply to ]
I've set the e-mail address for the user account to the one given; the
'mail password' on the login screen should work now.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)