Mailing List Archive

Signing up for SourceForge
How can someone sign up for SourceForge? Dante says he tried twice, but never got in -- and never got an explanation.

----

Do us all a favor, oh great public servant (sysop Tokerboy), and create a Wikipedia:Feature wishlist page. Then, volunteer to coordinate between the various mailing lists, source forge and that new page. You can hold votes and report results. What's stopping you? ;-) --Uncle Ed

Speaking of Source Forge, I've tried to sign up twice (so that I can put in a feature request) and it won't work. I didn't even get a response to my query as to why I couldn't sign up. -- Dante Alighieri 00:27 Dec 6, 2002 (UTC)

----

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed