Mailing List Archive

Re: Wikitech-l digest, Vol 1 #221 - 8 msgs
About the cookies... (the digest was truncated...)

The disconnection between the fr and the en does not
happen all the time. It is usually by rows. For
several days, you navigate pretty well, and all of
sudden, for several days, you are no more recognised
when you connect yourself or jump from one to the
other. Even thought it is checked and rechecked in
your prefs. This is true under Opera on Mac.

I think I have *never* been recognised even once on
the meta. Whatever the browser I use (Opera, Mozilla,
Netscape or IE).

On IE (which i usually use for meta), I have two
cookies, one is called WCUserID and the other WCUserName.