Mailing List Archive

Re: [Intlwiki-l] Francophone wikipedia converted to new software
tarquin wrote:
> Brion -- bad news.
>
> I have already found a bug:

No -- good news! You found it, means we can fix it. :)

> on Wikipedia-FAQ, there is an interlink to [[en:Wikipedia:FAQ]].
> However, the accent twweak leads to Wikipédia:FAQ on the *english* pedia
> -- which doesn't exist.

Hmm, it probably shouldn't be trying to parse the namespace of a link
with an interwiki not the current one.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Re: [Intlwiki-l] Francophone wikipedia converted to new software [ In reply to ]
> tarquin wrote:
>> on Wikipedia-FAQ, there is an interlink to [[en:Wikipedia:FAQ]].
>> However, the accent twweak leads to Wikipédia:FAQ on the *english*
>> pedia -- which doesn't exist.
>
> Hmm, it probably shouldn't be trying to parse the namespace of a link
> with an interwiki not the current one.

Fixed. Lee, please take a look over Title.php and make sure my changes
to secureAndSplit() look okay for general consumption.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com