Mailing List Archive

[iwsmith@mimos.my: Fw: Wikipedia in Malay]
----- Forwarded message from Imran William Smith <iwsmith@mimos.my> -----

From: "Imran William Smith" <iwsmith@mimos.my>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:22:01 +0800
To: <jasonr@bomis.com>
Subject: Fw: Wikipedia in Malay

Can we get the Malay language Wikipedia started? I notice
there is content on http://ms.wikipedia.com , but
http://ms.wikipedia.org just links through to Wikipedia-EN.

What else is needed? Does each language need an
Ambassador (mentioned in
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Embassy ) .
If so, I would not be an ideal Ambassador, maybe Sujita
(cc'd) would be.

Thanks
--
Imran William Smith
Project Manager, Open Source Development