Mailing List Archive

Danish translation ready
The translation of LanguageDa.php into danish is complete, I have asked LDC to put it in CVS.
We at the danish Wikipedia hope this means we can soon get it upgraded to the new Phase III software. I will be very happy to take care of any technical issues that might arise.

There is a couple of things to note on the danish Wikipedia.

We are using both the country code "dk" and the language code "da", this means that both dk.wikipedia.com and da.wikipedia.com points to the same place. After the upgrade we would like to have dk.wikipedia.org and da.wikipedia.org. Maybe dk.wikipedia.org ought to be set up as a redirect to da.wikipedia.org, but to a danish speaker there is really no difference.

Danish has 3 special letters æ,ø and å in uppercase Æ, Ø and Å. These have ISO 8859-1 numbers 230, 248, 229, 198, 216 and 197 respectively. These will hopefully get translated correctly when the database is converted.

Christian List (user: Christian)