Please we need quick help !!
Thanks,

Guillaume (Aoineko)
Re: HELP ! [ In reply to ]
Bonjour,
I'm a little bit disappointed we don't receive any clue to our vandalism
problem !?
Someone can help ?
For french speaking people you found the subject of the problem at those
address:
http://fr.wikipedia.com/wiki.cgi?XIXème_Siècle/Discuter
http://fr.wikipedia.com/wiki.cgi?Wikipedia-Vandalisme

To block address, we tried all the list bellow :
\..proxy.culture.fr$
\.proxy.culture.fr$
#\.proxy.culture.fr$
\proxy.culture.fr$
proxy.culture.fr$
^proxy.culture.fr$
^12.28.55.
^12.28.55.$
#^12.28.55.
#^12.28.55.$
^12.28.55.*
^12.28.55.*$
^12.28.55.xxx
^12.28.55.xxx$

I don't know if one of those lines are right, but the vandal didn't
reappear.
I also want to know if there are any solution to see the IP address of
someone using a pseudonym.
We planed to clear the banish list in few days, but if the vandal reappear
with pseudonym we will not be able to identify it.
Please help.

Guillaume (Aoineko)
Re: HELP ! [ In reply to ]
> I also want to know if there are any solution to see the IP address of
> someone using a pseudonym.

Put your mouse over the pseudonym on RecentChanges and wait a second.

Maybe these pages can help you, but I have no clue about these things:

http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Actions
http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AdminFeatures

Kurt
Re: HELP ! [ In reply to ]
Guillaume Blanchard wrote:
> Bonjour,
> I'm a little bit disappointed we don't receive any clue to our vandalism
> problem !?
> Someone can help ?

Sorry, but I at least have no idea how the usemod banning system works. :(

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)