I just started getting this error (after the page or most of it has loaded)
within the past hour. I am using Konqueror. What is wrong?

phma
Re: Connection to www.wikipedia.org is broken [ In reply to ]
On Monday 19 August 2002 17:15, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> I just started getting this error (after the page or most of it has loaded)
> within the past hour. I am using Konqueror. What is wrong?

Tried again with Lynx and got the same problem. I typed the command
lynx -source http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Recentchanges >wiki.html
and got an output ending like this:

<li> (<a
href="http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Transistor-transistor_logic&amp;diff=0&amp;oldid=0"
class='internal' title="Transistor-transistor logic">diff</a>) (<a
href="http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Transistor-transistor_logic&amp;action=history"
class='internal' title="Transistor-transistor logic">hist</a>) . . <a
href="http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transistor-transistor_logic"
class='internal' title="Transistor-transistor logic">Transistor-transistor
logic</a>; 13:52 . . <a href="http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Heron"
class='internal' title="User:Heron">Heron</a></li>
</

Something's wrong with the web server.

phma
Re: Re: Connection to www.wikipedia.org is broken [ In reply to ]
> Something's wrong with the web server.

I did some software updates and moved some directories in
preparation for upgrading the German Wikipedia. The site
shouldn't have been down for more than a minute, and it looks
like it's running smoothly now. If that's not the case, let
me know.
Re: Re: Connection to www.wikipedia.org is broken [ In reply to ]
On Monday 19 August 2002 19:23, lcrocker@nupedia.com wrote:
> > Something's wrong with the web server.
>
> I did some software updates and moved some directories in
> preparation for upgrading the German Wikipedia. The site
> shouldn't have been down for more than a minute, and it looks
> like it's running smoothly now. If that's not the case, let
> me know.

It's fine now.

phma
Re: Re: Connection to www.wikipedia.org is broken [ In reply to ]
How do you undelete pages?

Andre Engels deleted

September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack/New York Times stories

and

September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack/New York Times articles, October 16-

Even if there are problems with those pages, e.g. the links not working, the
pages are useful if only for the headlines.
Re: Re: Re: Connection to www.wikipedia.org is broken [ In reply to ]
There's no interface for it, but if you think those should
be restored, I'll restore them.