Mailing List Archive

Serious problems with new software
I uploaded africa.jpg for article on Polish Wikipedia.

Minor issue 1:
I had to jump many times before software would give me an url.
URL should be given as soon as possible.

Minor issue 2:
There was a warning that image sizes should be kept below 100k.
100k is not very big value for maps. I don't like this warning.

Minor issue 3:
Why the hell server changed case in file name
from africa.jpg to Africa.jpg ?

Very serious problem:
Software didn't tell me that file africa.jpg was already uploaded,
so I overwrited it.
(Well, it wasn't really africa.jpg what was uploaded but Africa.jpg)
Anyway article Africa on English Wikipedia has wrong image now.

Now that's something that would need at least a warning.