Mailing List Archive

Simultaneous edits
It is possible in the current software for two people to edit the same page,
and both to see their changes, and only one go into the database. This
happened with Artiodactyla; Josh Grosse deleted a few lines at the same time
that I added the new reference (which I have forgotten, assuming it was
recorded) and Moschidae. Is this possible with the new software?

Also, the current software first displays the article, then writes the new
timestamp, then writes the article. Does the new software use BEGIN ... END
to make sure that the timestamp cannot be updated without the article, nor
vice versa?

phma