Thanks,
Chuck

=====
Come to my homepage! Venu al mia hejmpagxo!
http://amuzulo.babil.komputilo.org/
====
Venu al la senpaga, libera enciklopedio
esperanta reta! http://eo.wikipedia.com/

Re: Esperanto Wikipedia conversion? [ In reply to ]
I didn't mention that because I had some trouble with it... When I
set up http://test-eo.wikipedia.com, it just gave the "Can't select
database: xxxx" error. I haven't had the time to get back to it yet,
but it is almost ready to go. I should get to it today...

I assume it is okay if the data in the database for this wiki is a
couple days old. If this is not the case, please let me know.

Jason