(The page was last refreshed just -161981 minutes ago; please wait another
161986 minutes and try again.)

That's about 4 month...
Re: Most Wanted [ In reply to ]
On lun, 2002-02-11 at 14:35, Magnus Manske wrote:
> I just tried to refresh the page when I got this :
>
> (The page was last refreshed just -161981 minutes ago; please wait another
> 161986 minutes and try again.)
>
> That's about 4 month...

I was subtracting 10000000 seconds from the actual timestamp to keep
log:WantedPages out of the RecentChanges list while still retaining a
usuable modification time for comparison with the present. (Previously
the timestamp was being forced to 0 to keep it out of RecentChanges.)
Apparently this got slightly messed up in the conversion...?

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Most Wanted [ In reply to ]
> On lun, 2002-02-11 at 14:35, Magnus Manske wrote:
> > I just tried to refresh the page when I got this :
> >
> > (The page was last refreshed just -161981 minutes ago; please wait another
> > 161986 minutes and try again.)
> >
> > That's about 4 month...

I've checked in a fix to special_wantedpages.php that will allow a
refresh when the timestamp is insanely wrong. Jimbo, I highly recommend
installing it, as people are clamoring for WantedPages to work again.

I'd also recommend a cronjob to do an automatic refresh at some
interval; daily would probably be sufficient.

Alternatively, a "maximum refresh interval" could be written into the
page code, so if somebody brings up the page after X amount of time, it
automatically gets refreshed (but the unlucky user has to wait for it to
finish).

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)