Mailing List Archive

Latest version installed
And I managed to only have the site broken for 2-3 minutes. :-(

:-)
Re: Latest version installed [ In reply to ]
From: "Jimmy Wales" <jwales@bomis.com>

> And I managed to only have the site broken for 2-3 minutes. :-(
>
> :-)

Wow, look at the Recent Changes page go. :-)) But I 've seen the first bug
already. :-( It shows you max. 50 pages per day if your max is 50. I'm on it
right away.

-- Jan Hidders
Re: Latest version installed [ In reply to ]
From: "Magnus Manske" <Magnus.Manske@epost.de>

> I fixed it already. Look at the user preferences.

No, that's not it. It happens when your preference is "ignore minor edits".
There you might not get all the changes during a day if your maxCnt is not
very high. I know already what the problem is (I should not select the first
maxCnt there because I am sorting by title_name, not by timestamp.) I hadn't
noticed this because my testing database wasn't that big. I know I can solve
this, but it takes some thinking.

-- Jan Hidders
Re: Latest version installed [ In reply to ]
From: "Jan Hidders" <hidders@uia.ua.ac.be>

> No, that's not it. It happens when your preference is "ignore minor
edits".
> There you might not get all the changes during a day if your maxCnt is not
> very high. I know already what the problem is (I should not select the
first
> maxCnt there because I am sorting by title_name, not by timestamp.) I
hadn't
> noticed this because my testing database wasn't that big. I know I can
solve
> this, but it takes some thinking.

Indeed it did, but the solution is in cvs now. You only need to replace the
file special_recentchanges.php.

Apologies for the inconvenience. :-/

-- Jan Hidders