Apply to lead a workshop, host a panel, present a poster, or run a tool
demonstration that helps us all see the power of openness and collaboration.
You can apply to speak in person, virtually, or in a hybrid format. More
information, including FAQs and the full list of questions from the call for
proposals, is available <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2024:Program>
on the Wikimania Wiki.

Warm regards

Wojciech P?dzich, COT member, Wikimania 2024 Programme Lead
Re: Wikimania program: Call for proposals is now live [ In reply to ]
Hi Wojciech,

I've admired your job, been translating the page and have a question:

*May my team of co-speakers be hybrid?*"

Is the case "a speaker in Katowice, another speaker in Tokyo"?

Thanks in advance,
Yumiko

Re: Wikimania program: Call for proposals is now live [ In reply to ]
Dear Yumiko, thank you for the kind words. Also thank you for the
translation efforts

As for your question, yes, this was my idea to allow for one person to be
present physically in Katowice while the other dials in.

If you require any other explanations, please let me know.

Warm regards
Wojciech

wt., 12 mar 2024, 10:55 u?ytkownik H SY <shibatahanayumiko@gmail.com>
napisa?:

Re: Wikimania program: Call for proposals is now live [ In reply to ]
Oh, how I appreciate your quick response:)
I can continue the translation.

Re: Wikimania program: Call for proposals is now live [ In reply to ]
Nedunews.com.ng
Needs your help please
Please login my WordPress site

Re: Wikimania program: Call for proposals is now live [ In reply to ]
Hi, Everyone

Our apologies that this spam message (nedunews) had been added to this
email correspondence and the sender been placed under moderation.

Kind regards,
Butch