Mailing List Archive

Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimania: Programming coming soon, and we need proposal reviewers!
Resending to Wikimania list

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wojciech P?dzich <wpedzich@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 3, 2024, 3:43 PM
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimania: Programming coming soon, and we need
proposal reviewers!

Hi everyone,

The programming call for proposals will open soon for Wikimania Katowice.
Are you interested in hosting a session? Now’s the time to start thinking
about your proposal! You can review the full list of questions that will be
on the call for proposals, along with FAQs, on Wikimania Wiki
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/2024:Program>.

We will soon open the official call for proposals where you will be able to
submit your session idea for consideration. We will be accepting proposals
for in-person, hybrid and virtual sessions.

We expect to receive a lot of submissions this year, and want your help
selecting sessions for the program! Apply to be part of the Programme
Working Group—the team that reviews proposals and builds the Wikimania
Katowice program. The form is available on the Wikimania Wiki
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2024:Program#Programming_working_group>.
Apply until MondaySunday, 18 March 12:00 UTC.

Best,

Wojciech (Programme Lead) on behalf of the Wikimania Core Organising Team