editors.

Take care,

Linda Fletcher-Dabo
Re: Tweet from OpenAI (@OpenAI) [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 31 Aug 2023 at 18:43, Adjoa Linda Fletcher <belrivers@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chatgpt has a fee component, and Wikipedia is free.

Also, you can't use chatPT without verifying your email address *and*
phone number.
So far I see a lot of hype for profit.
Too much hype culture not healthy for Americans. I have been reading why we
have so many chronic diseases, and out of control behavior.

Re: Tweet from OpenAI (@OpenAI) [ In reply to ]
The browser version of chatGPT can be used with a Google email login, no
phone number needed.