Mailing List Archive

WikiWomen Lunch Table - Room 324 - 12:45pm
Dear Colleagues

If you're attending Wikimania in person, the organizers of the WikiWomen
Summit, Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight and Vanj Padilla, would like to invite
you to the *WikiWomen's Lunch Table 2023 x Wikimania*. Please note that
this event is exclusively for women+ attendees. Details are as follows:

*Venue:* Room 324
*Time:* 12:45pm - 14:15pm
*Program:*

*12:45 - 1pm: *Participants to collect their lunch and move to room 324

*1pm: *Opening remarks - *Yael Weissburg, Vice President, Community Growth,
Wikimedia Foundation*

*1:05:* Welcome note - *Nataliia Tymkiv, Chairperson of the Wikimedia
Foundation Board of Trustees*

*1:10:* Group Photo

*1:15: *Reflections on Women's Lunch Table - *Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight,
WikiWomen Summit Organizer*

*1:20: Launch of WikiWomen Social Media platforms - Vanj Padilla, WikiWomen
Summit Organizer *

*1:40:* Closing remarks - *Vanj Padilla, WikiWomen Summit Organizer *

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Space is
limited and available on a first come, first serve basis, please arrive
early.

Warm regards,

Masana

*Masana Mulaudzi (She/Her)*

Senior Manager, Campaigns Programs

Re: WikiWomen Lunch Table - Room 324 - 12:45pm [ In reply to ]
Good day

Please note the event will be on Saturday, 19 August 2023.

Warm regards

Masana