Once registered, you can check the program schedule and sync to your mobile
device calendar.

https://eventyay.com/e/8f889410/schedule

For inquiries, please write back to us at wikimania@wikimedia.org

Kind regards

*Butch Bustria*
*Event Lead*
*ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team*
Re: We love you to join Wikimania. Join in Wikimania free via virtual ticket [ In reply to ]
Hi Everyone,

The eventyay registration will close very soon. Please use the opportunity
to catch up.

Wikimania opening reception is Wednesday, August 16 at 9:00 UTC. While the
first live stream/ broadcast is Wednesday, August 16 at 2:00 UTC.

Thank you.

--
Sincerely,

Butch Bustria

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only
for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the
intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or
the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the
original message and attachments.