Mailing List Archive

Wikimania 2023 : We love your stickers, please bring them
My fellow Wikimedians,

We encourage you individuals, affiliates, allied organizations or online
projects & campaigns to share your stickers, post cards, etc. We have a
table at the Expo area (Main Hall 401/402) where you can drop your sharable
materials, such as stickers, postcard and even sweets!

Go to https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Wikimania_exchange_center
to know more.

Also we have a selfie/ photo wall where you can do your glamorous pose with
the souvenir you got. Portrait photography most welcome!

Kind regards,

*Butch Bustria*
Event Lead
ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team