Mailing List Archive

Re: Virtual platform orientation, meetups sign-ups, update to the community hour
Hi everyone,

Reminder that the eventyay virtual platform orientations are happening
today (Friday) at 9:00 UTC and Monday at 13:00 UTC. Joining information is
available on Wikimania Wiki
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Wikimania>. Come learn how to
build your schedule, chat with other attendees, find interpretation,
navigate between virtual rooms and more. We will share a recording after
for those who can’t make it.

Best,

Butch Bustria

On behalf of the Core Organizing Team
[image: Wikimania2023_Attendee_T-Shirt_Graphic.svg.png]
*Shirt design*