The global community hours will be held on Jitsi and Google Meet at
different times to accommodate different time zones. You can find the
details at https://wikimania.org

Please join us for an interactive and informative discussion. We look
forward to hearing from you and answering your questions.

Kind regards,

*Butch Bustria*
On behalf of the ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team
Re: Join us at the Wikimania 2023 Updates to the global community hours on July 22, 23, 28 and 30 [ In reply to ]
Hi Everyone,

The first update to the global community hours will be in about 6 hours
from now at 00:00 UTC July 22

For meeting link go to :
https://wikimania.org

Re: Join us at the Wikimania 2023 Updates to the global community hours on July 22, 23, 28 and 30 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

The next update to the global community hours will be in about 4 hours from
now at 07:00 UTC July 23

For meeting link go to :
https://wikimania.org

Kind regards,