Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Welcoming expressions of interest for 2024 Wikimania and beyond
Dear all
We just announced the call for expressions of interest for Wikimania 2024, 205 and beyond.

Please find below further information and do not hesitate to forward the message to those who might be interested.
My very warm regards and looking forward to further great wikimanias :)
Iolanda on behalf of the Wikimania Steering Committee