Mailing List Archive

Regarding Wikimania Scholarships
Dear all,
I thank you for your efforts. Since 2014, I have been applying for the Wikimania Scholarship. Every year, my application is not accepted. It cannot be explained since I am active online and offline for 10 years. I am a member of Wikimedia TN User Group, Wiki Project Med, WikiResearch and Wikimedia and Libraries User Group. I am also a test wiki administrator in Wikimedia Incubator. If I am blacklisted or there is any issue regarding me that do not let me have the scholarship every year, please tell me because there is not an objective reason behind this decision.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci
+21629499418