any other additional Wiki Loves)

https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetups

Looking at the program, it looks like meetups can be all fit Friday
evening and Saturday evening.

But I was wondering if anything else was planned on those evenings and
more specifically.... around dinner. How is dinner managed those days ?

Cheers

Florence
Re: meetups and evening programmes [ In reply to ]
Hi Florence,

[with my volunteer hat on.]

Thanks for organizing this. I'll be there and I'm looking forward to seeing
you and other Wiki Loves organizers, and discussing some of the ways we can
work together as a broader community.

Figuring out the logistics of dinner over email can be hard. How about the
following?

We meet 19:00-20:00 in the hotel and discuss Wiki Loves matters :) and then
those of us who are interested can walk out together for dinner (or if
there's dinner at the hotel we can have it. I honestly have lost track of
when is what available;).

See you tomorrow, in any case. :)

Best,
Leila

Re: meetups and evening programmes [ In reply to ]
Sounds great, be there too :)

Just as reminder: it's 1900h in East Drummond - which is right after the
WikiWomen Camp discussions or the Community Village reception :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Lodewijk