submissions? The Submissions page [1] says we should've expected a
decision a month ago. A colleague of mine has proposed a poster but has
yet to hear back; the decision may affect whether he can attend. It
would also be great to know in advance so we can prepare. :-) Thank you!

[1] https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions

--
Minh Nguyen <mxn@1ec5.org>
[[User:mxn]]

Re: Lightning talk and poster submission status? [ In reply to ]
Hi Mihn,

Can you / your colleague write me at wikimania-program@wikimedia.org? The
poster acceptances did go out and your colleague should have heard back
from us. I want to make sure it didn't fall through the cracks.

Lightning talks -- the emails for those have not all gone out, my sincere
apologies to everyone. We expect to have room for all of the proposed
lightning talks and I'm working right now to see if I can make some more
room in the schedule for additional ones.

Phoebe

Re: Lightning talk and poster submission status? [ In reply to ]
On 24/07/2017 10:05, phoebe ayers wrote:
> Can you / your colleague write me at wikimania-program@wikimedia.org
> <mailto:wikimania-program@wikimedia.org>? The poster acceptances did go
> out and your colleague should have heard back from us. I want to make
> sure it didn't fall through the cracks.

Yes, looks like he heard from you and this is all taken care of. Sorry
for the confusion!

> Lightning talks -- the emails for those have not all gone out, my
> sincere apologies to everyone. We expect to have room for all of the
> proposed lightning talks and I'm working right now to see if I can make
> some more room in the schedule for additional ones.

Thank you for the update -- much appreciated!

--
minh@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us