Wikimedia Foundation
eyoung@wikimedia.org
?
Re: WMF Scholarships to attend Wikimania [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I would like WMF to make the list of applicants, their contributions, the weightage used for each kind of contribution and the final list of scholarship awardees in a table form. Since WMF is run by the contributions of the volunteers, such a transparency is definitely needed from WMF. I hope WMF will oblige.

Regards,

Pavanaja