- Name
- Email
- Accommodation: July 16, July 17, July 18, July 19
- Accommodation choice: $6

and no hotel name there. (What's $6???)
Judging from my payment details, what I chose must be Delta Hotel.
If anybody knows right way to check it, please tell me.

--Takashi

Re: How to confirm my accommodation? [ In reply to ]
Hi.

Even I had the same problem. When I wrote to the wikimania team, they said
that it was a software problem and the $6 means Delta. I never received a
follow-up mail with the correct details.

Akash

Re: How to confirm my accommodation? [ In reply to ]
I think 6$ meant the College Saint Marc, because it was my choice too...

Re: How to confirm my accommodation? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 22:30, Ahmed Koraiem <amkoraiem@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think 6$ meant the College Saint Marc, because it was my choice too...

Actually, no, it was a glitch in our system. The dollar 6 was some bad
code line.

Best,

Delphine