01:55 on the 16th (LH676)?

Thanks and regards,
Johannes

Re: Transportation from Borg El Arab [ In reply to ]
On 7/14/08, Johannes Beigel <johannes.beigel@pediapress.com> wrote:
> can the team confirm a shuttle for those arriving at Borg El Arab at
> 01:55 on the 16th (LH676)?

That's what I'm worrying, too. I'll arrive just noon on 16th
by EK931. But even if I couldn't find the shuttle, I will manage
to get there anyhow.

['mania tips]
Power extension cable will help you to keep your laptop powered.
Connector type is C, which is common in Europe, and voltage is 220V.
Bring it and share power with Wikimanians.

--OTA Takashi

Re: Transportation from Borg El Arab [ In reply to ]
Hello all / Sabaah al'nour,
I am now in Cairo, al Souk el Tawfikia. Now Azaan of this evening just
begins (so I guess).

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:01 AM, Takashi OTA
<supertakot+wikimania@gmail.com> wrote:

> ['mania tips]
> Power extension cable will help you to keep your laptop powered.
> Connector type is C, which is common in Europe, and voltage is 220V.
> Bring it and share power with Wikimanians.

B or C. (B has earth and in some hotels, only B type socket is
available). If you have a laptop, your AC adopter may be 100-220V
valiable, so no worry. But yes, getting a right connector is crucial.

I'm in Cairo until 16th morning. If someone is willing to join, feel
free to leave a message at 2773 5307. Thanks.

--
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: Transportation from Borg El Arab [ In reply to ]
I didn't read anything about Type B on the Wikimania website. This does
complicate things for me as I don't have a proper connector. I come from
India which uses Types C and D. But I am not sure if the Type C used in
India will be compatible with the Type C of Egypt. Which type of socket does
the Wikimania site have? Is there any facility there of buying/renting
converters?

Akash

Re: Transportation from Borg El Arab [ In reply to ]
I'm sure that a big city like alexandria offers enough possibilities
to buy converters if the BA doesn't have them herself.

Best regards,

Lodewijk