latest time a train leaves Cairo on Sundays ? and on Mondays ?

Thanks

Ant

Re: Travel [ In reply to ]
http://www.egyptrail.gov.eg/docs/online/online.html?from=00108&to=05818
(If it doesn't work, just go to the main page and choose Cairo>Alexandria.)
--Maria

Re: Travel [ In reply to ]
This website has the expanded timetable and also has a good explanation for
differences between classes and the difference between the "Express" and
"Turbine" trains:

http://www.seat61.com/Egypt.htm#Cairo%20-%20Alexandria

-Justin

Re: Travel [ In reply to ]
Yo ! Excellent. thanks

Ant

Re: Travel [ In reply to ]
Dear Ant,
I don't have a direct link to the schedule, but I'm from Alexandria and
studying in Cairo since 2005, so I know that the latest train from cairo to
Alex daily leaves at 10:30 pm, and also there is 6, 7, 8, and 9 pm
Thanks

Nada

> I could not find the timetable for the train between Cairo and
> Alexandrina. Does anyone have a link to provide or can tell what is the
> latest time a train leaves Cairo on Sundays ? and on Mondays ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ant

Best Regards,
Nada Rady

Re: Travel [ In reply to ]
Hmmm, got the link just right. I must say I hesitate to plan taking the
last train, given the time of arrival. The latest thing I want is to be
5 mn too late to pick up the last train and find myself alone in the
middle of the city at 23pm :-(((
I think it might be best that I plan to stay in a hotel at night,
probably at the airport, and then pick up a morning train...
I'll explore the option...

Ant

Re: Travel [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 9:03 PM, Florence Devouard
<fdevouard@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hmmm, got the link just right. I must say I hesitate to plan taking the
> last train, given the time of arrival. The latest thing I want is to be
> 5 mn too late to pick up the last train and find myself alone in the
> middle of the city at 23pm :-(((
> I think it might be best that I plan to stay in a hotel at night,
> probably at the airport, and then pick up a morning train...
> I'll explore the option...

Providing we have your arrival time, we will plan a car/bus whatever
to make sure you get to Alexandria that day.

Du nicht worry.

Delphine

--
~notafish

related correspondence, use my dmenard(at)wikimedia(point)org address.

http://blog.notanendive.org